Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

error 900|106000 NO SUPPORT

Regular Visitor

error 900|106000 NO SUPPORT

So this happens..

Sorry, we’ve experienced some difficulty playing Game of Thrones S5|E6 "Game of Thrones 46 (HBO)".

Please refresh this page in your browser to continue where you left off.

ERROR 900|106000

broken videos everywhere it's not just this one.  The player buffers until it times out and then tells you to refresh.  what happened?  The links were all working fine a couple of days ago.

This is a serious issue epecially for those of use who stream everything.  Apparently, no one at comcast can answer my tech support questions and no one knows how long this will continue.  i cant get a straight answer.  

Technically: I'm running both mac yosimite and window 7. Using both Google chrome and firefox-(so its not flash player because chrome has its own version of flash built in)... I restarted the router and my sytem, I made sure flash was updated (in firefox), i waited 24 hours before contacting support to see if Comcast would resolve it.

I looked at the forums there are tons of current hits for error 900|106000 . We are all angry and frustrated and no one is providing answers.

i tried chatting with support last night, here's the transcript;  brace yourself, this is totally laughable - skip to the bold text of transcript for cliff notes version.

Kajori > Hello JOHN_, Thank you for contacting Comcast Live Chat Support. My name is Kajori. Please give me one moment to review
your information.
JOHN_ > My Issue: videos will not stream:
8664416244536328112/445291075987/GameofThrones46%
28HBO%29/videos
Kajori > Hello! I hope your day is going well. Do read about the Comcast Customer Guarantee at

Kajori > How may I assist you today?
JOHN_ > i cannot stream in xfinity player. this has been going on for 24 hours. i have restared
both my computer and my router. i
have updated flash.
Kajori > I deeply regret the inconvenience this has caused you.
Kajori > May I know are you facing the issue on APP?
JOHN_ > any player with the hulu tag does play. HBO, SCYFY, etc will not
JOHN_ > Sorry, we’ve experienced some difficulty playing Game of Thrones S5|E6 "Game of Thrones 46 (HBO)". Please refresh this
page in your browser to continue where you left off. 900|106000
JOHN_ > in google chrome
JOHN_ > This Video Cannot Be Played Sorry, Game of Thrones S5|E6 "Game of Thrones 46 (HBO)" is currently unavailable. 422
Learn More
JOHN_ > in firefox
Kajori > May I know are you facing these issues on xfinity App?
JOHN_ > no, on windows 7 
Kajori > Thanks for the info.
JOHN_ > are there outages that you are aware of?
Kajori > Let me check that on your account please.
Kajori > Ok, if you don't mind, I'm going to take a few moments to look into this, and I'll get back with you asap.
JOHN_ > it has been 24 hours. i waited to see if this would be resolved.
Kajori > I deeply regret the inconvenience this has caused you.
JOHN_ > This Video Cannot Be Played Sorry, 12 Monkeys S1|E13 "Arms of Mine" is currently unavailable. 422 Learn More
JOHN_ > Firefox:
Kajori > I really apologize for that .
JOHN_ > Sorry, we’ve experienced some difficulty playing 12 Monkeys S1|E13 "Arms of Mine". Please refresh this page in your
browser to continue where you left off. 900|106000
JOHN_ > google chrome
Kajori > As I can see that our all customers are facing this issue right now just because there are some work going on the websites.
JOHN_
5621791555654935112/424934979814/ArmsofMine/
videos
Kajori > We cannot access any site send over the chat. I apologize
Kajori > I am just sending a Email regarding this inconvenience . It will be resolved a s soon as possible.
Kajori > Your satisfaction is my priority. Is there anything else I can assist you with? I am more than glad to help you out further.
JOHN_ > this is information. a contact confirms that he is streaming online at xfinity in the same city i am in.
Kajori > ??
JOHN_ > again, a server should not be down for 24 hours unless you have a major problem
JOHN_ > do you have any solutions to offer?
Kajori > Yes there is some maintenance going to improve the site just because the customers where facing the issue for more than a
month
Kajori > Yes I have send a Email to our higher department regarding this
JOHN_ > that is not a solution. it is a report. i'm not trying to be difficult, i'm asking when i can expect service to resume.
Kajori > I told you that you have to wait for some more tim e

Regular Visitor

Re: error 900|106000 NO SUPPORT

I have the same issue and the rep got upset cut the chat off and turned my wifi setting off. I called and the woman fixed the wifi for me after 40min of troubleshooting. I'm upset yet not once did they give me a refund since Ive been dealing with the issue for a month and now the nasty rep who clearly hates his job cutting my service off. Last time I checked companies do get sued for stuff like that and all I want is to stream my shows considering I'm never home to watch anything.

New Poster

Re: error 900|106000 NO SUPPORT

Yup same issue here and got no help at all. Been in the cooking shows like Cutthroat Kitchen, H*ll's kitchen (I got censored using the title of a TV show...), Guy's Grocery Games, and several more. I only have gotten the live tv streams to work... and it is crappy quiality at that. I am honestly posting to help draw more attention to this, this issue is a bunch of BS and needs to be fixed or refunds need to be made. Here is hoping this gets resolved quickly!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation