New Poster

error 6021?

updated my flash player, Mad Men still will not play

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: error 6021?

colbib11 wrote:

updated my flash player, Mad Men still will not play

Mad Men uses the Silverlight Player. Please try uninstalling Silverlight and then try installing it again and let me know if it works.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Out of curiousity, I do not have my internet through Comcast, would that affect my ability to view this program?

Official Employee

colbib11 wrote:

Out of curiousity, I do not have my internet through Comcast, would that affect my ability to view this program?

No. Just make sure that you are signed in with you Comcast credentials and everything should be fine.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I figured the comcast person I spoke to was incorrect when she told me that, thanks for clarifying.  I uninstalled & reinstalled silverlight, still receiving error 6021.

Official Employee

colbib11 wrote:

I figured the comcast person I spoke to was incorrect when she told me that, thanks for clarifying.  I uninstalled & reinstalled silverlight, still receiving error 6021.

Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

My Zip Code:UnknownMy Cable Provider:UnknownMy myDVR Manager Status:UnknownMy Set Top Box Names:UnknownMy Queue setup:FalseFacebook Queue Syncing:falseFacebook Connect:FalseMy public IP address:65.103.191.99My operating system:Windows - AOL 9.7My web browser:Explorer 8 - Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; AOL 9.7; AOLBuild 4343.27; Windows NT 5.0; Trident/4.0; GTB7.3; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; AskTbORJ/5.15.1.22229)My system typeesktop computer or other deviceMy Move player version:Not InstalledMy Silverlight version:4.1.10329.0My flash version:11.2 r202Javascript:enabled

Cookies:enabled

Silver Problem Solver

The current version of silverlight is below.  Yours needs to be updated to the most current version.  Where are you downloading that older version from?

My Silverlight version:5.1.10411

also your zip code is not set.  Click the tv tab top of this page then on the right side top of the page you will see your user name with a drop down click there and enter you zip code. 

New Poster

I'm downloading Silverlight from the Xfinity site. I am having trouble finding where to enter my zip code, the closest thing I've found in regards to my zip code is my time zone. There is no drop down by my username, only to the left of my username for my profile.

Silver Problem Solver

Here is the site to download the most current version.

http://www.silverlight.net/

To set your zip you need to login with the primary account holders credentials.  click the tv tab at the top of this page.  On the next page near the top right it says your user name and has a drop down, in there is where you set your zip code.   Its says profile set up in white letters.

New Poster

I'm following your instructions as to where to go, however, I am not finding any place to enter my zip code, also, in order to download silverlight, it looks as though I have to download 2-3 "tools" first, it is not worth anymore of my time, or computer space to get this figured out.  I'll just watch it when I get home.  Thank you anyway.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation