members

topics

error 422

New Poster

error 422

wont let me playback videos!!!!!!!

Regular Contributor

Re: error 422

I'm sorry but this is not enough information for anyone to be able to help you.

Please provide some more details: Is it all videos or just some and please name which ones? What operating system and web browser are you using? Is this a desktop, notebook or tablet? Are you connected by ethernet cable (hard wired) or are you connecting wirelessly? Are you using the latest version of Flash, you can check your version and what the latest available version for your browser is by going here: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ Have you tried to power cycle your modem and router?

- Norm

New Poster

Also get error 422, unable to playback video...while trying to watch the Strain, The Last Ship and 24...Using an HP laptop, win 7, 12 GB of RAm, AMD Quad core, using Explorer first and Firefox, when Explorer stops working... with the latest Flashplayer from Adobe...wireless router...xFinity Internet.

Power cycled both modem and router...several times as directed by Comcast support!!! Still can't get the series to play and keep getting Error 422...and just as an afterthought...my tablet uses, Google Chrome and I still get the same error message...

Regular Contributor

I'm sorry that I don't have a solution but you can try going directly to the TNT website www.tntdrama.com and watch from there; not a real solution but a workaround.

You can try and private message one of the Comcasty people and ask for assistance; but there's been no official repsonse from any of the Comcast people in any of the multiple threads where people are reporting this 422 error.

- Norm

New Poster

In the last 30 minutes, I have tried to watch at least 5 different movies - streaming online from the Comcast website, while logged into my account.  With the exception of the first film, all have not even started, and they all came up Error 422.  The first film (Lone Ranger with Johnny Depp) played perfectly for 2:38 minutes, then stopped - same error message.

I don't know what specifics you need. I am on a laptop (Toshiba), running Windows 7 Home Premium, using Firefox browser - most recent version.

I'm rather disappointed in Comcast's online service thus far.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

AJ

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

This is a long shot but you can try and call the Applications Department at 877-599-1845, people who've been having the problem "Abcxyz is not part of your subscribtion" have been able to call them and that department has been able to fix that particular problem. I have no idea if they are able to help with other streaming issues but that's the only suggestion I have for you.

- Norm

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation