Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

downloaded recordings fail to complete on xfinity tv app

New Poster

downloaded recordings fail to complete on xfinity tv app

Most downloaded recordings fail to complete on xfinity tv app.  Try to restart but does not resume.  I then have to return and when I retry it stops at the exact same % as before.  Maybe 10% downloads complete.  It says download interrupted.  Using Samsung Galaxy S5 with updated software.  Tried deleting and reinstal app and log out and log back in.

Problem Solver

Re: downloaded recordings fail to complete on xfinity tv app

I've seen this complaint multiple times before, and have yet to see a Comcast reply to this issue.

If you really want to complain about the app, either call Comcast or send an email to "Xfinity_TVApp@comcast.com".  These are user to user forums, and if a Comcast employee doesn't read your post, then nothing will get done about it unfortunately.

Scottrow wrote:

Most downloaded recordings fail to complete on xfinity tv app.  Try to restart but does not resume.  I then have to return and when I retry it stops at the exact same % as before.  Maybe 10% downloads complete.  It says download interrupted.  Using Samsung Galaxy S5 with updated software.  Tried deleting and reinstal app and log out and log back in.

New Poster

I did an online chat with no help. They said someone up the technical chain would call me in 24 to 72 hours.  Guess what?  A week later no call back!

Problem Solver

I believe it, cause the chat and phone support suck for anything but basic issues.  Send an email to Xfinity_TVApp@comcast.com.  At least it will go to someone with knowledge of the app.  No guarantees it will get fixed though.

Scottrow wrote:

I did an online chat with no help. They said someone up the technical chain would call me in 24 to 72 hours.  Guess what?  A week later no call back!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation