Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

customers demand the YES network

New Poster

customers demand the YES network

I have mentioned this before by why Comcast in Massachusetts and the Boston area does not off the YES network is inexcusable!!!! All of your other competitirs carry the station. You offer 500 Spanish channels but not the yes network is a joke!!!
Just add it as part of your sports package and many people will pay the extra 9.95 per month. You need to add this before next years baseball season or I will cancel my Comcast cable service. This to me is a no brainer. Again why this station is not offered is beyond explanation so please listen to your customers needs!!!!! Thanks. Look forward to hearing back.
Valued Contributor

Re: customers demand the YES network

Rpoccio wrote:
I have mentioned this before by why Comcast in Massachusetts and the Boston area does not off the YES network is inexcusable!!!! All of your other competitirs carry the station. You offer 500 Spanish channels but not the yes network is a joke!!!
Just add it as part of your sports package and many people will pay the extra 9.95 per month. You need to add this before next years baseball season or I will cancel my Comcast cable service. This to me is a no brainer. Again why this station is not offered is beyond explanation so please listen to your customers needs!!!!! Thanks. Look forward to hearing back.

All Boston Comcast competitors carry the YES Network? If they do, I assume that all MLB and NBA games carried on YES would be blacked out since you are in the Red Sox/Celtics territorial rights area.

Admin1

Re: customers demand the YES network

Hi Rpoccio -- Thank you for your thoughts about YES Network coverage. Please understand that expanding coverage is not a simple procedure. YES Network is currently available in New York State, Connecticut, parts of New Jersey, and parts of Pennsylvania. Extending broadcast coverage requires a broadcast agreement that has to be reached first in order to offer it in other areas. We would be more than happy to expand YES Network coverage if an agreement can be reached. 

While it is not accurate that all competitors offer YES Network, there are some that do offer this channel outside of YES Network's coverage area. This is referred to as YES National. studolgon is correct that due to blackout restrictions, YES National subscribers have to purchase MLB Extra Innings or NBA League Pass to watch Yankee games or Nets games. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation