Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

commercials online

New Poster

commercials online

I am watching an episode on Xfinity.com....I have just sat through 6 commercialsl...Please stop all those commercials! Whats the point of watching it online if we still have to watch all those commercials? I can understand 2 or 3 but 6?!?! 

New Poster

Re: commercials online

You also have a problem keeping the show going. After you sit through all 12 commercials during each break, the show just stops. So you hit refresh and then you have to sit through all 12 commercials again!! COME ON COMCAST!!! CABLE IS HIGH ENOUGH ALREADY BUT WATCHING COMMERCIALS DURING ONLINE PROGRAMMING?!?!!? I'VE BEEN HAVING TO REFRESH THIS PAGE 3 TIMES SO FAR AND I'VE BEEN WATCHING COMMERCIALS FOR 5 MINUTES!!! FRUSTRATING IS NOT THE WORD!!

New Poster

I'M TYPING THIS WHILE COMMERCIALS ARE STILL PLAYING!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING?!!? YOUR ON DEMAND ONLINE VIEWING SUCKS!!!

New Poster

Every time that I watch a video that has commercials this is what happens:

When the commercial ends, it always always jumps right to the end of the video. So it is impossible to watch any videos straight through using Xfinity.

This is a poorly programmed system that does not allow you to pick up a video where the commercial breaks in. I am planning on cancelling my Xfinity TV package since it does not work.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 in conversation