Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

channels missing from TV on PC

Frequent Visitor

channels missing from TV on PC

Besides my regular TV's I have Xfinity on my PC as well as my iPhone.  Suddenly last week my main channels disappeard on hte PC and the phone. I have not changed anything, any settings, etc... I don't even have any favorites or filters set up. The channel line up starts at 21 instead of 0, and the HD that actually watch are missing between between 602 and 621.  So there is not longer any 604, 605, 608, 609, 611, 612, 613. My three TV's still have all the channels. What has happened?

Regular Contributor

Re: channels missing from TV on PC

Hello Mr-DJ,

I apologize for any frustration caused by the app functionality. My first thought is to have you uninstall and re-install the app to see if that helps but this does not cover the PC issues. I want to confirm your account has not undergone any changes that has caused this issue. Would you please send me a private message verifying your account with account name, phone number, & service address. Once I received this information I can begin. Thank you

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Re: channels missing from TV on PC

It has resolved itself. It was strange that the main channels were missing for about 2 weeks from my PC as well as my iPhone. ALSO when I looked up the channel guide via "MyAccount", those same channels were missing there as well. Yet ALL channels were still available on my three TV's. Not sure if it was serendipity or not, but when a subsequent strange issue arose with my PrimaryTV (were my X-1 base is connected) stopped working, displaying only an error message to check the cable, and/or turn the TV off and back on to 'reset it'. That did not work.

BUT - before calling a Xfinity, or a TV repairperson, I reviewed everything I could on "MyAccount" app. On my list of devices I noticed a little blue link that said "reset device" under each device listed. I did this for my Primary TV.  Primary TV now works again. And a couple hours later I also have all of my channels again on my PC and iPhone. Just an FYI in case this helps anyone else.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation