Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

cant watch shows online

New Poster

cant watch shows online

everytime i try to watch a tv show on the comcast.com sight it stops playing after 5 minutes and i get error 8007. this is very annoying as i enjoy watching from my computer while work. plz help

New Poster

Re: cant watch shows online

Same here. could it be win 10?

New Poster

Same thing. Trying to watch online. Stops every 5 minutes. Very Annoying. If any figures out the problem, please post. I will do the same.

Frequent Visitor

Same here and it just happened again (fyi - Windows 7).

New Poster

I'll pile on here as well.  Have been streaming without issue unitl TODAY.   Now, every station I attempt to stream stops after a (very) few minutes, with this same 8007 Error ("Video cannot be played" and "Sorry <station name> cannot be played"). 

Again just started - no issue at all previously; and, no change in system confirg, setting, hardware, router, security / firewall, etc. - the system & network here remain as they were before when all was fine. 

Config is:  Lenovo workstation with 24GB RAM, running System 7 Professional (all current SPs and updates), streaming via Firefox (all current), hardline into Xfinity modem / router.  Last speed test, just now shows 125 Mbps download & 12 Mbps upload.  No other services (NetFlix, AMZN, Hulu) struggling; and, everything else healthy and happy - just you folks gakking. 

Final note:  This really stinks folks. There are multiple support forum threads running today on this issue / error.  Appreciate someone from Comcast weighing in and resolving.  

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation