Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

cant stream televison show

New Poster

cant stream televison show

I been trying all day to watch Braxton Family Value's and it keeps saying refresh. i have refreshed it over 10 times with no results. I really want to watch the show but i cant due to error on comcast part. Please fix this problem asap.

New Poster

Re: cant stream televison show

I am having the very same problem, however, I noticed that it started last night. All I wanted was to find one of my favorite shows and go to bed. Nope. Today, after sweating my behind off doing chores, all I wanted was to get a shower, find something good to watch and relax in the AC. Again, not working. So now, at 11 PM, I wanted to find something to watch and settle in for the night. AGAIN, same error code! This happens from time to time and it's becoming annoying. I use my desktop  as a means to watch tv in my bedroom where it is located.Usually, the only time I watch any tv shows is when I go to bed. AND, I'm anxious to keep up with all my shows! Come on Comcast, whatever you're doing, get it done and over with! Now, my weekend is over and I haven't been able to watch tv in my leisure time to relax. It's quite expensive to have to be dealing with this and other service interruptions!

New Poster

Same issue here,, guess they want us to keep paying for a feature that they cant make it work? They keep customer support employed though!

New Poster

This entire week I have tried to watch several of my tv shows online. I keep getting the same message which says:

Please refresh this page in your browser to continue where you left off.

900|106000

Is this what everyone else is getting? This is so frustrating. I called last night and they said they would fix it and never did.

New Poster

I just got off the phone with the second technician this weekend and he told me that this is an ongoing issue and they hope it will be resolved by Monday 5/18 6am eastern time. This is so frustrating to me. I wish they would at least let us know what was going on so we didnt have to go researching and posting in help forums to figure it all out.

New Poster

5/18/2015 12:17pm EST and still same error. Here I thought it was just me...

Frequent Visitor

I received the same error message 900/106000 when  I tried to watch American Odyssey on demand. I finally went to NBC and was able to view it that way.

but why am I paying for something I'm not able to use?!  Feeling frustrated!

New Poster

same problem here. started after flash update, error message 900/106000

New Poster

Same issue here in the midwest.  Still unable to stream as of 2:26pm ET

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 8 in conversation