Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

can't seem to get rep to understand my problem

Regular Visitor

can't seem to get rep to understand my problem

I currently am a x1 user and the computer tells me i have access to the cloud but then denies me access saying use another password.

I read where the feature just needed to be changes from dvr to dvr cloud and was told the was no option.

Can someone with customer service please fix this issue for me.

Regular Contributor

Re: can't seem to get rep to understand my problem

Can you send a screenshot of the error you are recieving along with your Comcast ID that you are trying to sign in with?  Are you trying to access at home?

Email Expert
Moved:

Frequent Visitor

LEt me explain something to you, you will have a better chance of calling another country and not have any idea of how to speak their language and have them understand you before someone at Comcast will ever have a clue what you are talking about.  The cloud based X1 TV App has been broke for well over a month.  There are post in this forum about it there are post in the Google App store about it, call Comcast, see if they have any idea what you are talking about.  They will tell you the TV go app works fine, would be a good thing if that was what you were talking about.  They do not know what they sell and do not know how to fix it.  IT is one of the many reasons they are losing customers by the millions.

Regular Contributor

Can you direct/private message me with your contact info so I can help you directly?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation