Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

anyplay channel restrictions

New Poster

anyplay channel restrictions

hi: believing that i could stream any channel live with channels that were included in my tv package on my tablet, i was set to upgrade tv package... Now i find out that only certain channels have live stream capabilities and no one can say which channels i cannot live stream to my tablet UNLESS i commit to upgrade service and try channel by channel.. i hate this idea.. any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated i did call customer service.. epic fail here..
Cable Expert

Re: anyplay channel restrictions

The Anyplay service will stream all channels included in your TV service, but not On Demand and PPV channels.  Anyplay only streams to devices connected to your home network, in your home, one channel to one device at a time since the Anyplay box only has one tuner in it.

Anyplay is $10 a month extra and is not available in all markets and includes a separate box installed in your home to your coax and home network.

This is separate than any streaming of the 1/2 dozen or so channels available for streaming over the internet.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Re: anyplay channel restrictions

The AnyPlay app DOES NOT WORK with Android 4.4 KitKat so if your tablet has been updated then dont bother!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation