Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Zip Code Not Remembered

Regular Visitor

Zip Code Not Remembered

Hello:

Within the last couple of day, when I go to the Xfinity websit for TV listings, it does not remember my zip code. I have to change it and my service level each time (and I do hit Save). I am using Firefox 14.0.1. I tried using IE and ran into the same problem.

I looked in the Internet Options and do not see anything that would be blocking your site from placing a cookie on my computer to remember the zip code.

Can you help me out?

Thank you,

Michael

Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: Zip Code Not Remembered

I think Comcast has recently broken this feature themselves. I too use Firefox and have checked all the cookie settings and the Comcast account settings. Nothing will get them to save. Comcast is good at raising rates, but come up short on customer support. Ah well, it ain't as if there was anything worth watching on basic cable anyway. Maybe a miracle will happen, and a Comcast engineer will actually read this and remember that they forgot to fix the cookie code last week???

Regular Visitor

Re: Zip Code Not Remembered

I am getting the same thing on IE too.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation