Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Young Justice Metadata Incorrect

Regular Contributor

Young Justice Metadata Incorrect

Regular Show - Episodes are often listed twice, or an episode is misnamed and plays a different episode than the one listed.

Young Justice - Episodes are listed as season 2, but they are all season 1 episodes. Also, there is a listing for Young Justice: Invasion. "Invasion" is the subtitle of Young Justice Season 2, not a separate series. It looks like someone mistakenly listed it then completely forgot about it, as its had one old episode posted and just sitting there for about three weeks now.

These are the only two shows I watch on Cartoon Network so I can't say how many other problems there are, but with your guys' track record I'd expect there to be quite a few more errors. Figures you'd screw up a bunch of stuff on a channel "for kids", since you wouldn't expect kids to report the problems or even care. Adults (otherwise known as paying customers) watch cartoons too, so I'd appreciate it if you'd get some of your trained monkeys to look into these issues.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Cartoon Network problems

Creechuur wrote:

Regular Show - Episodes are often listed twice, or an episode is misnamed and plays a different episode than the one listed.

Young Justice - Episodes are listed as season 2, but they are all season 1 episodes. Also, there is a listing for Young Justice: Invasion. "Invasion" is the subtitle of Young Justice Season 2, not a separate series. It looks like someone mistakenly listed it then completely forgot about it, as its had one old episode posted and just sitting there for about three weeks now.

These are the only two shows I watch on Cartoon Network so I can't say how many other problems there are, but with your guys' track record I'd expect there to be quite a few more errors. Figures you'd screw up a bunch of stuff on a channel "for kids", since you wouldn't expect kids to report the problems or even care. Adults (otherwise known as paying customers) watch cartoons too, so I'd appreciate it if you'd get some of your trained monkeys to look into these issues.

Thank you for alerting us about these issues. Our team is working on fixing this now and I will update you when it is fixed.

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience,

Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: Cartoon Network problems

Regular Show has been corrected.

Young Justice is being worked on now.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation