Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

You files must be corrupt @ you servers?

Regular Visitor

You files must be corrupt @ you servers?

Many of the popular top network shows were on live (prerecorded) on their respective nights but are not being sent to Xfinity on demand for next day viewing. This started on 10/15/13 because Revenge was on Sunday 10/13/13 and I was able to watch it Monday 10/14/13 @ 9:00 am. Then on 10/15/13 The other shows mentioned below were/are not showing up in the viewing index or the search menu, here in Layton, Utah, but they are, there in Washington when I called and talked to a Customer service rep. About the problem Thursday and Friday 10/17/13 and 10/18/13. Only last weeks episodes are there. Sons Of Anarchy, Blacklist, Revolution, Blue Bloods etc. Since I have been a customer I have been able to watch these shows by 9:00 am the next morning following there current showing the evening before. I had a service tech out to my house today 10/18/13 at 2:00 pm and he had no Idea what to do, but said he was sure it wasn't anything at my house causing the problem. He said " It is at the main servers". He called his supervisor and told me his supervisor said "the reason they weren't able to be view yet was because the networks hadn't released them yet"? Well that must be something new because that isn't what the Comcast Representative is spewing out there on the TV in the upper right hand corner of my TV telling us how we can watch all the current popular top network shows the very next day if we missed it the previous night. So what gives? What do I have to do to get the problem resolved? By the way I work the Grave Yard shift and TV's are not allowed at my job so this is why I view the shows the next day. Thank you J.D.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation