Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinty app

New Poster

Xfinty app

I was loking at the xfinity website and found a lot of old tv shows I could watch on my iPad. For example Love Boat (wanted my daughter to see how cheesy it was) however I was not able to watch it without downloading the app. I got the app and I am able to watch all kinds of content but I noticed that many of the old shows are not available using the app. So how do I watch those show??
Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinty app

you go to your pc and watch them, or you use streampix on your tv which is under on demand under premium channles.  You can only watch things that are in the xfinitytv app  on mobile devices.   You cannot go to the comcast website and watch things on an ipad, it does not have flash support. 

Official Employee

Re: Xfinty app

Kat519 wrote:
I was loking at the xfinity website and found a lot of old tv shows I could watch on my iPad. For example Love Boat (wanted my daughter to see how cheesy it was) however I was not able to watch it without downloading the app. I got the app and I am able to watch all kinds of content but I noticed that many of the old shows are not available using the app. So how do I watch those show??

I am sorry but we do have Love Boat episodes available to watch on www.xfinity.com/tv but currently not on the XFINITY TV App.

Some content we are allowed to show online that the content owners don't allow yet on mobile devices/tablets and vice versa. Both are updated daily. 

I will pass your request of adding Love Boat to the app along to our content team.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation