Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

XfinityTV webpage won't load

New Poster

XfinityTV webpage won't load

When i login in to the http://xfinitytv.comcast.net the first time its successful but if i close my browser and try to re-enter the site i get just a blank webpage.  It seems to have something to do with the cookies.  If i clear the cache and cookies it will load the page again but it wont let me log in successfully.  This is happening in both Chrome and Firefox browsers.  i did some research into the scripts and elements running at the time the error occurs using the web console in the browser  and there is a temporary redirect happening and its redirecting the page to load from cache and not updating the JSESSIONID cookie properly and the site is getting dropped at that time to a blank page.  Removing the cookies and cache does occasionally work but sometimes it takes 3-4 times before u get logged in if i can even do that.  

I am just guessing it has to do with the cookies situation and the fact that the redirect is having the webpage load from cache which would not have the appropriate ID authorization required by the missing JSESSIONID update.  

Let me know if this is any help or if you need any more information.  Thanks

Windows 7 Ultimate  64 bit Firefox 13.0.1 and Chrome 19.0.1084.56 m versions.

Thanks for your help

Tags (1)
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation