Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

XfinityTV Website Streaming Freezes/skip

New Poster

XfinityTV Website Streaming Freezes/skip

XfinityTV website, keeps freezing/skipping, No solution could be found, contacted support via internet web agent, they resetted/refreshed my connection, and it didnt help. then they wanted to reset my account password in order to "duplicate" the situation in order to escalate the ticket. Turned this down, I dont think my account password should be fiddled with. I already deleted cookies, blah blah, blah blah, blah blah.. still problem!!!

Heres the VIDEO of the problem. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBTXre489HY

Problem Solver

Re: XfinityTV Website Streaming Freezes/skip

I looked at your video and decided to try the Fox Sports live channel on my PC.  Had the same freezing and skipping problem.  I then tried a few of the other sports channels and they seemed fine.  Not sure how they perform on your computer, but I think it may be a Fox Sports problem.

No other suggestion for you, but good luck getting Comcast to fix this issue, or even to recognize that there is a problem.

Problem Solver

Re: XfinityTV Website Streaming Freezes/skip

I am not seeing this problem with my Fox 1 sports. Does this occur with other Xfinity online channels ?  I have only seen this problem when someone is trying to stream 1080p videos on a Comcast Economy Plus internet plan (not a high speed plan).

Click on my link for a screen shot. See the red arrow, can you try adjusting the playback quality to see if it has any effect on your problem.

http://i.imgur.com/cZldtcK.jpg

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation