Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity online and TNT both think my XFINITY lineup doesn't include TNT... WHAT?

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity online and TNT both think my XFINITY lineup doesn't include TNT... WHAT?

I'm trying to stream TNT shows and both XFINITY and TNT think that my lineup doesn't include TNT which it does... both HD and standard. I've got 662 TNTPHD on the TV in my living room right now. Any idea what Comcast has done now to screw things up?  I've tried changing my lineup to King county cable card and nothing... still no TNT. 

Come on guys. 

Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinity online and TNT both think my XFINITY lineup doesn't include TNT... WHAT?

I'm having the same problem in Panama City Beach (32413).  I can watch TNT On Demand and on channel 29, but the Xfinity TV Website keeps telling me to buy an upgrade.  (The TNT website, unusually enough, is actually talking to Comcast for a change, and telling me that Comcast says I'm not a subscriber).

ETA:   AND THEN, in the twenty or so minutes I spent composing this complaint, the thing is fixed.  I am, at the moment (15:38 Central) able to access TNT again.  Maybe it will be long enough to watch something!

Thanx

Frequent Visitor

Re: Xfinity online and TNT both think my XFINITY lineup doesn't include TNT... WHAT?

Thanks comcast. No message on the site. No message on the customer info page. No message when you first call in so you can avoid going through the menu system. Nope, only after I go through all the Comcast/Xfinity pages searching for an outtage message (of which there is none) and only after I call customer service and jump through hoops do I get the message that they are "having problems with the Xfinity ondemand service in my area"

WHICH also messes up any other streaming service that requires authentication through Comcast to verify Comcast/Xfinity as my provider. So ... Looks like Netflix or Amazon for streaming. Ugh.

Why can't they ever get this right? Post a plain, clear message on the site that says authentication is failing!

Frequent Visitor

It took them longer to fix mine but I can now watch Falling Skies and other shows.  We'll see how long it lasts.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation