Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity Tv Say I Have Reach Max

New Poster

Xfinity Tv Say I Have Reach Max

When trying to watch TV online, shows are not loading.  It say I have reach the max of 3 computers on my acct.  Right now I have only two computers registered at this time, but 5 computers in the home.  I went to my account manager and it has 3 computers registered, but it will not let me remove none.  It is saying can not be remove with error message 4010.  I have been able to watch TV online with no problems since I had your service until now.

New Poster

Problem deactivating registered devices for using PC to watch TV programs

Problem: I tried removing my devices so that I can get my laptop to work.  It looked like it removed, but is still there when I refreshed the screen.  I tried again to remove the devices (all three of them) and got an error (Product device could not be deleted 4010).

More details: I had been using the xfinity tv site to watch my shows while I am oversees in the military.  This worked great for the last month.  I go to use it this morning and get an error saying that I have reached the 3 device limit... ... ... OK... I'll just remove one of the devices...

New Poster

Re: Xfinity Tv Say I Have Reach Max

Getting the same one, and on mine all 3 registries are the same device, I only have 1 computer.  Getting it at the same time is interesting, maybe a system error?

New Poster

Same here... just posted the same issue.

New Poster

Also, it only does this for shows that require authorization, such as HBO and Showtime.  I can watch regular network shows, like Blue Bloods and such.

New Poster

Re: Problem deactivating registered devices for using PC to watch TV programs

I have read a couple of posts about the same thing, so appears to be comcast problem.  It does only happen with premium channels that require authorization to watch.  Regular network TV works.  Annoying... guess I should go to the gym.

New Poster

Just came back up, so must have been a bug in the system.  Y'all try is again, see if it works.

New Poster

Re: Problem deactivating registered devices for using PC to watch TV programs

I was right in the middle of a show and I got booted and a msg came up saying another device had disconnected me.. WTH???   Then when I go back to watch or delete devices  I keep gettin the same message/error code as you.

Official Employee

Anyone else still see this error? If so, let me know.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I'm having the same problem with "reaching the max" and I'm also not able to delete any of the accounts. Has anyone received any input on why this is happening? It seems to be a pretty large/inconvenient issue that's been going on for awhile now. I'm surprised it hasn't been resolved. Any input will be appreciated! Thx

New Poster

Computer Users

My account claims that I have three computers authorized on my account, but I've always used the same one.  Now it won't let me watch anymore videos on my computer because you're only allowed to have three computers authorized.  It won't, however, allow me to delete any of my other computers because they are all the same computer and the computer I'm on trying to delete them from. 

Official Employee

Re: Computer Users

shana_rae4 wrote:

My account claims that I have three computers authorized on my account, but I've always used the same one.  Now it won't let me watch anymore videos on my computer because you're only allowed to have three computers authorized.  It won't, however, allow me to delete any of my other computers because they are all the same computer and the computer I'm on trying to delete them from. 

Try removong your devices now and then try watching a video again.

Let me know the results.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Computer Users

Again receiving the "Product Device could not be deleted (4010)" error. Please rectify asap

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 8 in conversation