Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity Tv Go

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity Tv Go

I have Xfinity Tv Go on my laptop w. the Chrome extension loaded and on our Samsung S4 and S5.

On each device the picture quality is pretty bad.   I can use our Chromecast unit to cast the "bad" video quality to the big screen from all our devices.

However, when we use the HBO Go app on all our above devices we - unlike using the Xfinity TV app, get perfct video and audio.  Somestimes the quality is even better than what we get directly when tuning into HBO via the Comcast DVR at our main home.  (We have super fast internet when using any app (internet measures 200+Mbps down.)

The same is with other dedicated apps that are also available on Xfinity Go.  ESPN, SHO etc.  

Our laptop is running Windows 7.   Laptop is HP Probook 4530S.  Samsung S4 running OS 4.4.4.  Samsung S running OS 5.0.

Setting pic quality to poor on your app doesn't help solve the video stutter problem.  The pic quality is poor even when set to high.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation