Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity TV web only showing TV Go HD channels

Contributor

Xfinity TV web only showing TV Go HD channels

When I try to view the listings of channels all I see is all the TV Go HD channels and when trying to click any channel from the for you tab won't load just shows a loading bar. This goes for the TV Go HD channles too. You first must view the TV Go HD channel through the view all then have the site open and go back to for you to see the show of the channle you view in the for you tab. It did come back there after a hour and when viewing a channel like abc or el ray it would say were running into a problem while streaming then the air date and after a few seconds would load the show. It went down again and only at 5:55 PM est it came back online, but still gives that error when loading a show. works fine on a channel like HSN. As far as how long all the channels were up and working once they came back I don't know because I was watching something else and only switching to other non TV Go channles did all the other non TV Go HD channles go down. Also I don't own HD channles and was wondering how I could get these on here when I don't have them on my package?

Tags (3)
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation