Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity TV remote app is broken

N/A

Xfinity TV remote app is broken

Sometime in the last few weeks I started having problems viewing lists of existing recordings and scheduled recordings.  I have reinstalled the app several times but nothing seems to help.

I am using an iPad Mini and iPhone 5s, both running iOS 7.0.3.

Now I see the following:

(1)  The heading for existing recordings is not even on the screen.

(2)  I may or may not see the scheduled recordings.  When I don't see the listing I get a message indicating there are no scheduled recordings for the next 14 days.  (This messasge appeared as I was looking at the list!

(3)  Programs I have deleted using the normal remote sometines remain in the listing of recorded programs shown on the app...when the listings are even visible.

The latest update was in August.  Since then I suspect Comcast may have changed something in the cable box setup.

N/A

Re: Xfinity TV remote app is broken

wrote:

Sometime in the last few weeks I started having problems viewing lists of existing recordings and scheduled recordings.  I have reinstalled the app several times but nothing seems to help.

I am using an iPad Mini and iPhone 5s, both running iOS 7.0.3.

Now I see the following:

(1)  The heading for existing recordings is not even on the screen.

(2)  I may or may not see the scheduled recordings.  When I don't see the listing I get a message indicating there are no scheduled recordings for the next 14 days.  (This messasge appeared as I was looking at the list!

(3)  Programs I have deleted using the normal remote sometines remain in the listing of recorded programs shown on the app...when the listings are even visible.

The latest update was in August.  Since then I suspect Comcast may have changed something in the cable box setup.

I don't know why my name was not included in the original post:  Bob Peters

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation