Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity TV app or website cant see my recordings

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity TV app or website cant see my recordings

Hi, I live in New Jersey, I called 1-888-XFINITY regarding getting switched to X1 DVR Cloud.  After spending an hour on the phone with a few employees, one of therm didnt even know what I was talking about, they ended up troubleshooting and then esculating my call, I figure I would wait overnight, ok I waited a few days now and still do not see any recordings when I go to https://xtv.comcast.net/recent, just recentely watched on demand shows.  I am also not able to see dvr recordings on the android app. I called again today around 3pm, the lady I spoke with did tell me she added the proper DVR cloud codes to my account and asked me to go into the app and try again, still did not work. She was even puzzled on why I am still not seeing any recordings, it is now 1am so its been 10 hours since she added the codes and still have nothing, I'll check again tomorrow when I get home from work, if it still dont work.. Well  I'm not sure where I should go from here I really don't want to have to call in again.  Thanks in advance for your assistance. 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation