Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity TV app not listing recent dvr recordings

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity TV app not listing recent dvr recordings

Hi there, for the past week none of my newly, dvr recorded shows are popping up in my xfinity TV app. I've tried with my 3rd gen iPad and my iPhone 5s. Both devices running the latest version of the TV app. A couple examples of shows that I have recorded and can watch from my TV and main dvr but not my iPad or iPhone would be, Jeopardy, ABC world news and NBC Nightly news. 

I can see and download older shows that I have recorded like The Daily Show, 48 hours and Dateline. 

You our help is appreciated,

Bill

Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity TV app not listing recent dvr recordings

If you go into the Guide on the app and choose a show, then hit Record, does that recording show up on the app?

I wonder if you are suffering from the "Not available for mobile viewing" bug.  See this forum message and check if you have the same symptoms.  If so, it is a bug that Comcast doesn't seem to want to acknowledge.  Post back if you have these symptoms.

Frequent Visitor

Yes, setting recording from app, recording then displayed in app. What's better, since I made this post, all my recordings appear to be displaying properly from within the TV app. 

Thank you  for fixing this comcast folks!

Problem Solver

Don't worry, it will happen again.  It has for me multiple times since I've gotten X1.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation