Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity TV app and watching DVR'd shows online

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity TV app and watching DVR'd shows online

Hi,

I'm having this issue with both Xfinity TV online and the Xfinity TV app on my iPad.  I have several shows scheduled to record in my DVR. The correct show gets recorded and I can watch it on the DVR. However, if I want to watch it on the Xfinity TV app or online, it's the wrong channel.  This only happens with CBS.  The DVR records the CBS show.  If I sit in front of my actual TV and turn on the DVR it's there. But on the Xfinity TV app and online, it shows shows from PBS.  It's really weird.  Any idea why this might be happening? 

Thanks in advance for your help!

New Poster

Re: Xfinity TV app and watching DVR'd shows online

I have this same issue.  On my X1, I can watch the show that I recorded.  However, on the Xfinity TV App, if I download that same show, I see a different show.  Survivor: Second Chances (CBS) becomes Chicago Tonight (WTTW).  Life in Pieces becomes a news show.   It's weird to see the title (because the label remains) of Survivor but not see Survivor but a different show entirely. 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation