Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity TV app - TV listings showing schedule from wrong time zone on 1 of our iPads

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Xfinity TV app - TV listings showing schedule from wrong time zone on 1 of our iPads

Both my husband and I have loaded the xfinity TV app on our iPads.  The schedule is accurate on my ipad.  However, on my husband's ipad, the schedule is showing what will actually be on in about 2 hours.  Is there a setting that he needs to change to correct this?  I had him delete the app and then re-download it, but that didn't work.  He also went into settings>channel line up>add location to add our zip code.  That didn't work either.  

Accepted Solution

Re: Xfinity TV app - TV listings showing schedule from wrong time zone on 1 of our iP

make sure you are both signed in with the primary account holders credentials.   have him go to settings on the ipad then clear all application data in there.  Now sign out of the app, restart the pad.  Now sign back in and check to make sure you have the right zip code entered and its not set to auto, even if you have the right zip the app might pull up different comcast areas, make sure you are picking the right one for your area.

View answer in context
Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity TV app - TV listings showing schedule from wrong time zone on 1 of our iP

make sure you are both signed in with the primary account holders credentials.   have him go to settings on the ipad then clear all application data in there.  Now sign out of the app, restart the pad.  Now sign back in and check to make sure you have the right zip code entered and its not set to auto, even if you have the right zip the app might pull up different comcast areas, make sure you are picking the right one for your area.

Regular Visitor

Everything is working properly now.  Thank you!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation