Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity TV Remote App giving Scheduled Recordings and Priority Manager error

New Poster

Xfinity TV Remote App giving Scheduled Recordings and Priority Manager error

Hello,

After upgrading to X1, my TV Remote app no longer shows anything in the Scheduled Recordings and Priority Manger areas. Instead, it says "There are no recordings scheduled for the next 14 days on Living Room" and "There are no recordings set for a TV series or keyword on Living Room" even though recordings are scheduled and series are set to record.

I am able to view My Recordings, set recordings and change the channel for the my Living Room box and the test message properly displays on the TV for that box. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app several times, but I still have this issue.

I'm not sure if this is related or not, but when I try to access my DVR manager at xfinity.comcast.net, I can see my recording and scheduled recordings, but I get this message when I click on Series Priority Manager, "Sorry, a system error has occurred and your list could not be loaded at this time. Please try again later. code: UI:001." 

Any assistance would be useful, as I tend to use the TV remote app for most of my DVR clean up and prioritization.

Thanks,

John

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation