Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity TV Listings

Contributor

Xfinity TV Listings

Xifinity TV Listings are consisently wrong. They do not agree with CATV guide. Example1: Feb. 7: NHL games for Friday to  Sunday. Games listed are not even on the NHL schedule. Example2: Xfinity lists a home and home series between Pittsburg and New Jesrsey for Saturday and Sunday. Wrong - Pittsburg doesn't even play New Jersey let alone a home & home seriies. Same for Saturday. Xfinity lists a Toronto vs. Montreal game at 7:00 PM (PST). Wrong - The Toronto/Montreal game is at 4:00 PM(PST)  where Xfinity displays their favorite listing of TBD. This is true of most programming listed. Shows appear which haven't been broadcast for a year or more. Especially on PBS channels. I have no confidence in the Xfinity listings and don't understand how they can be wrong so often when the CATV listings are always accurate. Comcast should get rid of Xfintiy internet TV listings and reduce  monthly charges to their customers..

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity TV Listings

do you have your zip code set correctly and are picking the comcast service you use in your profile online?

Contributor

Re: Xfinity TV Listings

Yes, Zip code and broadcast area is correct.

One issue is that a couple of my examples were incorrect. Some of the NHL games were listed correcly in Xfinity TV listings. The problem was that I depended on the Xfinity NHL schedule accessed through sports on the Home page. Comparing the Xfimnity NHL schedule with the real schedule available on NHL.com showed that the complete schedule listed by Xfinity for February 9 & 10 was completely wrong. The TV listing agreed with the NHL.com schedule. I have no clue why Xfinity sports cannot list the correct schedule.

Go figure.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation