Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Xfinity TV Listings Viewed on Google Chrome

Regular Visitor

Xfinity TV Listings Viewed on Google Chrome

When I try to view the Xfinity TV Listings on Google Chrome, I can only see 2 hours of programming, so I can't see "prime time."  I used to be able to see 3 hours of listings. This changed within the last few months. There was a setting to select the number of hours I wanted to see, but that was wiped out in the last update. In Microsoft Edge I can see 3 hours of listed shows. I've adjusted the zoom level on Chrome but it's not helping. I want to use Chrome. Any suggestions? 

From Chrome I can see 1:00 and 2:00 listings. 

Comcast Chrome.png

From Microsoft Edge I can see 1:00, 2:00 and 3:00 listings. Comcast Edge.png

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity TV Listings Viewed on Google Chrome

KatieB2 wrote:

When I try to view the Xfinity TV Listings on Google Chrome, I can only see 2 hours of programming, so I can't see "prime time."  I used to be able to see 3 hours of listings. This changed within the last few months. There was a setting to select the number of hours I wanted to see, but that was wiped out in the last update. In Microsoft Edge I can see 3 hours of listed shows. I've adjusted the zoom level on Chrome but it's not helping. I want to use Chrome. Any suggestions?

The website now works off the text size setting in the browser, if you set the text size smaller you will see more hours across and more channels down. Your settings in the two browsers must be different.

Regular Visitor

I've tried that multiple times and that doesn't seem to work. 

Bronze Problem Solver

KatieB2 wrote:

I've tried that multiple times and that doesn't seem to work. 

In chrome, goto settings - customize fonts and set as shown:

Untitled.png

Regular Visitor

As I said, I did all that and zoomed Chrome down to 33%. The difference is in the size of the Comcast headings & channel listings. Here they are - Edge on the left, Chrome on the right. The channel display takes up more space in Chrome. 

Comcast both.png

Bronze Problem Solver

If you don't see the size change when you change the settings in chrome, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling chrome.

Regular Visitor

I think I'll just give up and use Microsoft Edge, although I don't care for that solution. Thanks.