Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity TV App not showing recorded shows

New Poster

Xfinity TV App not showing recorded shows

Hey all,

Every since I've switched to X1, I haven't even seen the possibility of viewing recorded shows. Under the "Saved" tab on my phone, the only options are "For Me", "Purchases" and "Downloads", and there is not "recorded" option, or even anything about scheduling. I've logged in online as well from my laptop, and on the cloud TV section, under "Saved" there is only a "Purchased" option and nothing about existing recordings or making new ones. My recorded shows are there on my TV, but not on my phone or laptop. Any ideas of what could be going on?

Thanks,

New Poster

Re: Xfinity TV App not showing recorded shows

On my Iphone it shows recorded and scheduled shows under the saved tab

Official Employee

brandyrappe wrote:

Hey all,

Every since I've switched to X1, I haven't even seen the possibility of viewing recorded shows. Under the "Saved" tab on my phone, the only options are "For Me", "Purchases" and "Downloads", and there is not "recorded" option, or even anything about scheduling. I've logged in online as well from my laptop, and on the cloud TV section, under "Saved" there is only a "Purchased" option and nothing about existing recordings or making new ones. My recorded shows are there on my TV, but not on my phone or laptop. Any ideas of what could be going on?

Thanks,

Call in and have Cloud DVR rate codes added to your account. After added and you've accepted on the dvr you will have access to recordings made from that point forward. No access to those recordings made previously

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Is there an upcharge for adding the cloud rate code to an account?
Problem Solver

Pumphouse wrote:
Is there an upcharge for adding the cloud rate code to an account?

If you already have Anyroom DVR service in your residence, then most likely no charge for adding the Cloud Rate code.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation