Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity TV App buffering recorded shows

New Poster

Xfinity TV App buffering recorded shows

All Comcast equipment (Moto DVR, Xfinity cable router and wireless) but for the Galaxy S5 client. Live TV streaming? All good, smooth. Take to Go? Takes forever to download, but works. Stream recordings? Unwatchable. Playback of 1-5s followed by buffering that lasts a similar time. Cold restart of all equipment involved is of no use. Speed test is steady in the 45/32Mbps range.

Any advice appreciated.
New Poster

Re: Xfinity TV App buffering recorded shows

I am having the same issue on my android device.  However I have an ipod touch 4th gen that is connected to the same network, with no issues.

New Poster

Confirmed: The wife's iPhone 6+ works perfectly. That's so weak; it looks like streaming recordings is broken on even the most powerful Android devices.

Fix this, Comcast!
New Poster

I'm trying to watch The Daily show from my DVR on my Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 or my Galaxy Note 4, sometimes it's OK, other times it buffers every 5 seconds. Every time if I switch to the Comedy Central App or Netflix they stream flawlessly. What gives Comcast?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation