Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity TV App No longer shows DVR shows recorded

New Poster

Xfinity TV App No longer shows DVR shows recorded

The TV app showed the DVR settings up to one day this week.   I had a Tech come and give a new cable box, and now the TV app does not work the DVR feature.    Back in September I had this same issue and it turned out to be a "Check Box" on the billing screen for my Account that was not set.

I really like to watch my DVR'd shows on my iPad when I work out and I am not able to do that now.

I was on the phone for like an hour today with a Tech, but it is still not working.......PLEASE HELP!

Thanks

New Poster

Re: Xfinity TV App No longer shows DVR shows recorded

I have this same issue but I haven't replaced my box in months. There are some shows listed in the app, but they're not the current information from my DVR. Shows no longer in my DVR are listed as being there and most shows and movies in my DVR are not appearing in the app. Xfinity needs to stop breaking things. They've obviously not heard of the saying "If it isn't broke, don't fix it!!"

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation