Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity Player

New Poster

Xfinity Player

I have a question regarding the progress bar on the bottom on the Xfinity player. I am no longer able to see the bar to pplay, pause , rewind, or fast forward when watching a show. I am not sure if I hit something on my computer to make it disappear. Can you please let me know how to get it back?

Tags (1)
Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Player

For me, if I move the mouse toward the bottom of the windows that is playing the video, it causes the bar to appear that lets you seek the video and change the settings, if you move the mouse away from that area after a short while the bar goes away.

New Poster

It is totally gone even if I move the mouse to that area, it does not show up. It did show up before but for some reason, it won't appear.

Problem Solver

On my PC it is a flash player and if you right click it shows flash settings.  Maybe you need to upgrade your flash or reinstall flash player which you download from adobe.  If it is zoomed in you might not see the bar.  Maybe you installed something else besides flash that plays the video instead.   Try right clicking and see if it is flash.

Official Employee

rodriguez346 wrote:

I have a question regarding the progress bar on the bottom on the Xfinity player. I am no longer able to see the bar to pplay, pause , rewind, or fast forward when watching a show. I am not sure if I hit something on my computer to make it disappear. Can you please let me know how to get it back?

It just sounds like your browser's view is either zoomed in or zoomed out too much. Under the view menu in your browser, choose Zoom to be "reset" or "actual size" and the bar should appear as normal.

If you do not know how to do this, please tell me your operating system and browser settings so we can walk you through it.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation