Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity Play has shows that are unavailable or 0 videos

ANSWERED
New Poster

Xfinity Play has shows that are unavailable or 0 videos

I like to watch Xfinity Play on my Toshiba Thrive during my lunch break. The problem is I open the app, see the "shows and movies" select a show and it says "Sorry that series is unavailable" or "0 videos". Why are these even on there if we can't watch them? I wasted half of my lunch hour and did not find anything to watch so I gave up.

Is there someway to filter for content you can actually view using the app?

Accepted Solution

Re: Xfinity Play has shows that are unavailable or 0 videos

Well isn't that interesting. I just went opened the app to get you a list and now they all work. It was Copper, Go On, Bill Maher and several others. In fact I've been trying to watch Go On for 2 weeks and it hasn't been available. 

I didn't restart my tablet or make any changes so apparently someone flipped the switch on your end.

View answer in context
Tags (1)
Official Employee

BobbiDoll wrote:

I like to watch Xfinity Play on my Toshiba Thrive during my lunch break. The problem is I open the app, see the "shows and movies" select a show and it says "Sorry that series is unavailable" or "0 videos". Why are these even on there if we can't watch them? I wasted half of my lunch hour and did not find anything to watch so I gave up.

Is there someway to filter for content you can actually view using the app?

In the XFINITY TV Player app, what shows and movies are you seeing as unavailable?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Well isn't that interesting. I just went opened the app to get you a list and now they all work. It was Copper, Go On, Bill Maher and several others. In fact I've been trying to watch Go On for 2 weeks and it hasn't been available. 

I didn't restart my tablet or make any changes so apparently someone flipped the switch on your end.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation