Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity Internet TV

New Poster

Xfinity Internet TV

I can't watch any shows online. When I try to watch a tv show, if it plays at all it's only the first ad then the player just stays black. Is this an ongoing issue?

I can however watch live tv...Please HELP

Regular Contributor

Re: Xfinity Internet TV

In the past many users where have posted about problems with adds getting stuck and never continuing or the adds repeaing multiple times. I have to be honest with you in that the last few months most of the problems that plagued the system January 2013 to August 2013 have been fixed but there are still occasional glitches.

You didn't mention what web browser you are using? In many cases I found that IE would work where FireFox would not or visa versa; try a different web browser. If that fails try going to the networks website i.e. CBS for NCIS or Criminal Minds and try and watch directly from the networks website. If you still have a problem watching from the network site then you have an issue with your computer, try and scan for viruses and malware.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation