Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity Error

New Poster

Xfinity Error

I see plenty of other posts about this problem, but none of the work-arounds have worked: deleting my cookies and clearing my caches. I'm using Chrome but the information I copied is from Mozilla. Chrome and Mozilla both will not allow me to play any videos.

I continually get the error

"Sorry, this video is unavailable.

It's probably a network issue, so try refreshing the page. If that doesn't work, you may have to come back a little later.

It's also possible that this video has expired. Sometimes, videos are only available to us for a limited time." 

There is not a number attached so I'm not sure what Error it is.

My Device Information

My Zip Code: 48125 My Cable Provider:Comcast My myDVR Manager Status: Unknown My Set Top Box Names: Unknown My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 68.40.73.180 My operating system: Windows - rv:11.0 My web browser: Firefox 11 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0 My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Move player version: Not Installed
My Silverlight version: 4.1.10111.0
My flash version: 10.3 r181
Javascript: enabled Cookies: enabled Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide me. - Dan
Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: Xfinity Error

I should add that the uninstalling and reinstallation of Silverlight did nothing to fix my issue.

Contributor

I started getting this error about an hour ago. Mine was working fine until an hour ago.

Official Employee

Hi all,

We are sorry but we were having some video playback issues on our end last night. Videos were giving people a "Sorry, this video is unavailable. It's probably a network issue, so try refreshing the page".

Please try playing videos again and let me know if they work.

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience,

Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation