Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity App keeps Crashing

New Poster

Xfinity App keeps Crashing

I have a Hinsense Tv with Roku. I added the xfinity stream beta but every time I'm watching a show it crashes after 10-20 minutes. Is there or will there be a fix for this?

Frequent Visitor

Re: Xfinity App keeps Crashing

I'm away from my home at my daughter's house. I was watching live TV streaming and now I'm getting an error message and it tells me that I need a subscription to watch. I called customer service and they couldn't help and I'm upset because of how much I pay for my services. It's been working all week and all of a suden it's gone. My service is originaly in Elizabethtown KY. and my daughter is in Louisville. I can watch Netfix but I cannot watch mt LiveStream TV and I'm upset.

Bronze Problem Solver

tullberg207 wrote:

I'm away from my home at my daughter's house. I was watching live TV streaming and now I'm getting an error message and it tells me that I need a subscription to watch. I called customer service and they couldn't help and I'm upset because of how much I pay for my services. It's been working all week and all of a suden it's gone. My service is originaly in Elizabethtown KY. and my daughter is in Louisville. I can watch Netfix but I cannot watch mt LiveStream TV and I'm upset.

See other thread: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/XFINITY-Stream-Website/Xfinity-Stream-TV-App-is-Down/td-p/2930622

New Poster

I have a sharp 55 inch Roku TV. I have the same issue that is after about 10-15 minutes of play the app crashes and causes the TV to reboot. I hope someone at Comcast is monitoring this thread and has a solution to this quite annoying issue!
Service Expert

Gary777NJ wrote:
I have a sharp 55 inch Roku TV. I have the same issue that is after about 10-15 minutes of play the app crashes and causes the TV to reboot. I hope someone at Comcast is monitoring this thread and has a solution to this quite annoying issue!

Are you using the Xfinity Stream App with your TV?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7hkNXVyEJc&feature=youtu.be

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Yes, I'm using the Xfinity Stream app beta for Roku player.
Service Expert

Try the other forum:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Stream-TV-App/bd-p/TVG-APP

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I have an insignia Roku TV and I too am having the same problem. The app crashes after 5 minutes and resets the television. Can anyone from Comcast help all of us? 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation