Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfininty won't let me sign into HBO to Go even though I have a subscription

New Poster

Xfininty won't let me sign into HBO to Go even though I have a subscription

HBO to Go is not working even though I have a subscription.  HBO to Go sent me to Xfinity to sign in and then I received a message saying I needed to upgrade.  If I click on the upgrade button it tells me I can't do this online.  When I call Comcast they confirm I have an HBO subscription but say they can't help me and I need to call the following number: 877.761.5117.  When I called that number I get a message saying that they're open till 1am EST.  I called at 10pm CST so someone should have picked up.

How can I get HBO to GO to work online since I pay for it?

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfininty won't let me sign into HBO to Go even though I have a subscription

if you are an hbo subscriber and hbo go is not working its probably because your in some sort of bundle with hbo.  Comcast has to fix the coding on your account to show that you are an hbo subscriber.  Only comcast can do this for you so you need to call them

Official Employee

rosieCPD1 wrote:

HBO to Go is not working even though I have a subscription.  HBO to Go sent me to Xfinity to sign in and then I received a message saying I needed to upgrade.  If I click on the upgrade button it tells me I can't do this online.  When I call Comcast they confirm I have an HBO subscription but say they can't help me and I need to call the following number: 877.761.5117.  When I called that number I get a message saying that they're open till 1am EST.  I called at 10pm CST so someone should have picked up.

How can I get HBO to GO to work online since I pay for it?

Make sure that you are signed in with your Comcast.net e-mail address or Comcast ID. If you are not signed in or are signed in with a non-Comcast account, our site will not be able to verify your subscriptions.

If you are and still are having issues, let me know.

Also, do you subscribe to any other premium channels? Are they working on Xfinitytv.com?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

I am having the same issue except it is with Showtime and not HBO. I called customer service and was hung up on while being transferred to a third department. I tried it with three different comcast accounts and two different web browsers.

Tags (1)
Regular Visitor

It fixed itself.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation