Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xbox Xfinity App Error: Servers Unavailable

New Poster

Xbox Xfinity App Error: Servers Unavailable

I was just logging into my xfinity app after downloading it to watch some of the new Eastbound and Down episodes, and whenever I try to play the video, if I wait about 3 seconds, it tells me the servers are unavailable. Oddly enough, I got the episodes to play by clicking them and immediately clicking play, and when the episodes finished it immediately told me the servers were unavailable (even though I JUST watched something). Having this error message come up whenever I try to play a show or movie is annoying. Any way to fix this problem?

Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: Xbox Xfinity App Error: Servers Unavailable

@esplover- I was having this same problem, and actually still do at times. I think it's because it was just released today and servers are overloaded. Same thing happens when a new, big game comes out too. Usually takes a day or so and they have it somewhat fixed. As far as getting around it, all I did was restart the show/movie again and it seems to work. Have patience, and they will get the bugs out. I hope this helped.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation