Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

XFinity TV on my Samsung Tablet

New Poster

XFinity TV on my Samsung Tablet

Am I not able to watch TV on my Samsung Tablet using XFinity TV app?  all I seem to be able to so is review the TV schedule

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: XFinity TV on my Samsung Tablet

Mreid33 wrote:

Am I not able to watch TV on my Samsung Tablet using XFinity TV app?  all I seem to be able to so is review the TV schedule

I am sorry but the Samsung Tablet is currently not compatible with video playback.

Our team is currently working on bringing video playback to more devices than just the iPad and the iPhone. Once I learn more information about the Samsung Tablet, I will post it on this forum.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Joe, I apologize if this sounds critical or angry, because I know you are an employee heping people on the forums, and not the actual one responsible for us Samsung users not being able to watch On Demand yet....but I don't get it, I was excited when I got my Galaxy and heard about the ability to watch OD on it....I downloaded the app, WHICH XFINITY PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED AT THE TOP OF THEIR PAGE THAT THEY HAD AN APP FOR ANDROID, so I got it, and after being frustrated and not being able to get anything to work, found this forum and discovered my tablet is no good as far as xfinity is concerned.

I hope the "powers that be" know that they have quite a few dissatisfied customers because of this.  Are their any updates on a solution yet?

Thanks,

Billy

New Poster

New Poster

I am not sure how old these posts are but i bought my Asus based on the fact that Comcast has Xfinity mobile apps for Android based tablets. It sure is frustrating to find out that the app is not compatible with Transformer Prime. Comcast doesn`t seem to be working fast enough to rectify this situation. False or misleading advertising will drive away many Comcast customers. Hope the techs are working fast on this issue. But again, that won`t be like Comcast.
New Poster

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation