Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

XFinity TV GO is Gone?

Frequent Visitor

XFinity TV GO is Gone?

I noticed since last night 5/8/15 that when I log into the xfinitytv.comcast.net site that the XFinity TV GO feature no longer works.  There is a link in the top left corner but when you click it, it simply reloads the same page.  There used to be a drop down that took me to the channel guide and the contents of my DVR.  Why is this feature gone?  This was the best service you Guys had.  I'd hate to think it's gone for good.  Is this just a glitch?

So now I can't watch my DVR content from my laptop nor can I watch live TV.

Any help appreciated.

--ryan

Frequent Visitor

Re: XFinity TV GO is Gone?

I called tech support and they said it was a known issue and they are working on it.  There is no estimated time to fix the service.

Apparently an upgrade to the service did not go as planned.

Problem Solver

ryan_deb wrote:

I noticed since last night 5/8/15 that when I log into the xfinitytv.comcast.net site that the XFinity TV GO feature no longer works.  There is a link in the top left corner but when you click it, it simply reloads the same page.  There used to be a drop down that took me to the channel guide and the contents of my DVR.  Why is this feature gone?  This was the best service you Guys had.  I'd hate to think it's gone for good.  Is this just a glitch?

So now I can't watch my DVR content from my laptop nor can I watch live TV.

Any help appreciated.

--ryan

That link on the xfinitytv.comcast.net site is just taking you here: https://xtv.comcast.net . Just set a bookmark for that page and you won't have the open xfinitytv.comcast.net anymore.

Frequent Visitor

Nice!  Thanks!

New Poster

I was advised to delete the tv to go app and download again, cause of all the glitches. I did and ran into the same issue the Apple Store won't let you download 4 of the 6 xfinity apps.bummer. Nobody knows when? I hope they fix the myriad of problems with the to go app while they are unavailable. To many to list but if you go to the Apple Store and read the reviews they are spot on. I love watching on my iPad if they don't have it back by mid week I'm going to Verizon for everything. That's a lot of cash a month lost for them.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation