members

topics

XFinity Live TV - All Listings doesn't load on my PC now

New Poster

XFinity Live TV - All Listings doesn't load on my PC now

Here is the issue:

• As of last Sunday, could watch Live TV on my PC
  • Live TV works on all other PCs at home and smartphones
  • All other XFinity services work on my PC (on demand, etc)
  • Cleared out cache and cookies from beginning
  • Updated Flash and Silverlight
  • When Live TV - All Listings is selected on my PC, gets grey cirlce with blinking white lights - just hangs up there until I close browser
  • Using Chrome - same problem occurs on Firefox and IE and Edge
  • XFinity Tier 3 service tried to help - nice people.  Problem is with my PC and not XFinity - I agree
  • Something is now funny with my PC and I can't figure it out
  • Not life or death, just irritating
  • Suggestions?
Frequent Visitor

Re: XFinity Live TV - All Listings doesn't load on my PC now

I'm having a similar issue. I used to be able to come to the Xfinity site to get all my local listings. Now that bookmark shows me only one channel... something called Viceland, which I have never watched. I tried removing all filters and choosing All Listings again, thinking the bookmark was messed up. Still seeing just one listing instead of all channels. This started a week or two ago. Frustrating.
Frequent Visitor

I'm having similar issue ..

First noticed issue evening of April 25 --  tried using chat support on the 27th  (they did a "UDB refresh") with no luck and they escalated to advanced repair (I think in India). They called back and left message on 4/28. I called them back yesterday (4/29) and then they indicated it's related an outage and closed the case (with no ETA on resolution).. However, when I orignally chatted on 4/27 and the voicemail from 4/28,  there was no mention of an outage . The rep I talked to on 4/29 seemed more concerned about me replying a survey than any thing else.

Previously the XFINITY Stream website , and iOS app worked find and showed all my local channels -- but now under Live TV it only shows HBO and the Music choice channels.  The TV Local channel listing page, https://www.xfinity.com/support/local-channel-lineup/ , is also missing local channels like ABC, NBC, CBS, etc.    For me, it's definitely not computer or browser specificas I have same problem from any computer/browser and my phone app.

Frequent Visitor

My issue appears to be resolved now

Official Employee

Hello ESAMSVA and austruck1, are you still having issues with your guide online? If so I would be more than happy to help you get this cleared up. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I have been having this issue for 3 days. still no stream on my imac. have contacted chat support 3 times. they assure me it will be fixed. nothing. still no online guide or streaming. very frustrating.

Frequent Visitor

Hi! I'm hoping you can help me with Live TV via the Stream App. Thursday night, I was watching a program, and decided to change the channel. I did that, with no problem. However, the blue line at the bottom of the screen indicated that what I was currently watching, ended at 9:30. Odd, because that channel's movies are 2 hours long, and should have ended at 10:00. I went to look at the guide (All Listings), but it was blank! I got a message saying that there were no listings between 9:00-10:00, and that my filters had been cleared. There was no error code. This was happening on both my Samsung Tab2, and my Samsung S6 Edge. I rebooted both devices, logged out and back in, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted the Xfinity system, called twice to Comcast, had the account refreshed by them, yet here I am, still unable to view any channels - the guide is still blank, and I'm still getting that message. On Demand works fine. Please fix Live TV! I pay a lot to have Comcast Internet & Televison!

Thanks,

Joanne
Frequent Visitor

Hi!
Has your Xfinity Stream (Live TV) gotten fixed? I'm curious, as there's been no replies, and mine is not working, on both my Samsung S6 Edge, and Samsung Tab S2, as of this past Thursday night. It worked fine on both, even after the latest system & App updates. Strange, but On Demand works just fine. To access the Guide, I tap on View All. That's when I get the message that there are no listings for (whatever time it is that I select View All) for my filters, and that my filters have been cleared (??). I have never selected any filters, and if i try that now, it tells me Stream has stopped, and it boots me out! So frustrating!

Joanne
Frequent Visitor

How did it get resolved?

Thanks,

Joanne
Frequent Visitor

Hi!

Not sure if you're checking back on here, but I was having issues with no live tv (home WiFi & out of home) via the Stream App. On Demand worked fine. I called Comcast, it took me forever explaining my situation, but I got transferred to Tier 3 Tech Support. It's imperative you ask for that dept. Regular tech support will want to refresh your acct & reboot modem. Not necessary. The problem is that every time we log in to Xfinity, it "keeps" that info, and it gets backed up, and needs the "cache" cleared by them! The tech used some device which allowed him (he changed my password to a temp one) to see the channels I could watch out of home. So once he cleared the backup, I was able to log in with the temp password, and yay it works!

Joanne
Frequent Visitor

Solved! Yay!
New Poster

Local listing do not load abc, nbc,cbs?
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 7 in conversation