Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

XFINITY TV App Error Code: 12007

Frequent Visitor

XFINITY TV App Error Code: 12007

Anyone getting this error?  Says I'm not connected to my home network.  I'm definitely connected. I've restarted everything multiple times.  VERY frustrating.

image.jpg
New Poster

Re: XFINITY TV App Error Code: 12007

I get the same error, same situation.  Calling tech support....

Frequent Visitor

I'm getting the same error as well.  I wasn't having any problems whatsoever until just now.  I've re-booted my modem, and I'm still having this problem.

Please keep us posted on any solution you've come across.

New Poster

I have the same exact issue. 

Mmea1526 wrote:

Anyone getting this error?  Says I'm not connected to my home network.  I'm definitely connected. I've restarted everything multiple times.  VERY frustrating.

New Poster

Contact support.  They have to "change household" under settings in the app.  Mine works now.  Thanks Aries@support!

Contributor

I am having the same problem did anyone get up and running.

Frequent Visitor

I changed my account settings and re-logged in.  Got a new error message.

image.jpg
New Poster

Same problem. Reset household account in the app; rebooted gateway; rebooted primary X1 cable box; deleted app & re-downloaded. Does anyone in "tech support" read and reply to these?

Frequent Visitor

Update: I called support at 877-599-1844 where I was transferred to internet support, then transferred to specialized support, then told to call 877-599-1844 again for X1 support.  I think I may be getting transferred AGAIN....

New Poster

I'm on with tech ATM, there trying to figure it out, I'll keep you all posted...change household did not work in my case. They are sending it to tier 2 app support, all options thus far have failed. Now they referred me to 877-599-1844. Call that number, have them send a signal to the app, then uninstall and reinstall and you should be good to go.
Frequent Visitor

They've hung up on me.  Supposedly a supervisor is calling me back shortly...

Contributor

I also tried change household with no help

Frequent Visitor

Spent some time with a tech in Chat.  She refreshed my account.  I shut down and re-booted my X1 Modem.  Shut down and re-booted my iPad. Uninstalled and Re-installed the XFINITY TV app.  Logged into my account.  Nothing worked.  Tech told me this process has worked for other customers.  The Tech has escalated my session.  We'll see.

In the meantime, my XFINITY TV To Go is working.  Huh???

Frequent Visitor

Okay...it just now started working again.  At least, TNT HD works.  I'll have to give some other channels a try.

Problem Solver

This is not a fix, more of a suggestion to all having this issue.

Send feedback either through the Xfinity TV app (Menu - Gear Icon (settings) - Help - Feedback) or through the XTV web portal (https://xtv.comcast.net/) (FEEDBACK link on lower left of page), and tell them about the problem(s) you are having. Make sure you tell them what show(s) it was happening on and any error messages you are getting.

Since the forums are mostly a user to user help format, listing problems here most likely doesn't even get heard by Comcast.

If everybody inundated the app with negative feedback, maybe they would finally fix the problems.

Frequent Visitor

Mmea1526 wrote:

They've hung up on me.  Supposedly a supervisor is calling me back shortly...

Well, over 2 hours later.  No callback, but the app is working again.  I guess maybe this is some weird glitch that fixes itself over time.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the suggestion about providing feedback through the app itself...done.

New Poster

I just deleted the app and uploaded it again.  It worked like a charm.  Hope this helps.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 17 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 9 in conversation