Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

X1 offered now getting run around.

New Poster

X1 offered now getting run around.

A rep from Comcast offered us a X1 at no cost period! She set up appt on 5/7/15, appt kept but we needed a new coaxle cable. It needed to go through ceiling tiles so my husband was given cable to install. (no problem)  Installment was made and we called to set up new appt. installer was adament that there would not be a charge.  New appt. was set up for 5/14/15 confirmation #  between 3pm and 5 pm. at 5:30pm we called and they said it was cancelled. But we didn't and they confirmed 5/13/15.  New appt was given for today 5/16/15 between 8am and 12pm and that it would be confirmed on 5/14/15. No confirmation call received, we called on 8:30am recording said we had no appt. Spoke to  Phillipines and she said we had no appt.  Our confirmation # given yesterday was .  She said she would set up new appt,. what a joke! She then informed me that I would be paying for installation. I informed her that her rep had gurante there would be absolutely no charge as this was a promotion.  I just want to rip this comcast  out of our home.  We can't speak to anyone and I can't imagine who runs this company but maybe no one. Is there any help for this mess.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation