Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

X1 Xfnity TV App Missing Shows

Regular Visitor

X1 Xfnity TV App Missing Shows

In the X1 Xfinity TV app - the one with the cloud recordings where you can download the shows you've DVR'ed to watch on the go - the list is consistently missing shows that have been recorded on the DVR.

For example, on my home DVR, I have the Voice and Agents of Shield recorded yesterday.  On the X1 Xfinity TV app - in both the iPhone app and in the web site version - the shows are not listed in the Recordings section.  

As mentioned in an earlier post from me, I also continue to have issues downloading shows that do show up on the list.  

Basically, it's so un-reliable, I can't plan on watching any specific show (that has already recorded) when I'm away from home.  

I'm not sure if it's an infrastructure or software problem on the cloud end.  I have heard in this forum that the each recording is recorded twice - once on the home DVR and once on the cloud.  Obviously, the one on the cloud is having problems.  

Contributor

Re: X1 Xfnity TV App Missing Shows

I have the same problem.  I haven't had a show I've recorded since Sunday show up.  I also have downlaod issues.

It's supposedly a National Issue as that is where my open ticket was sent.

New Poster

Re: X1 Xfnity TV App Missing Shows

I'm also having this issue as of today....except it is even worse.  Shows that were showing up in the past all the sudden were not there and even shows that were downloaded to my phone to watch later are not showing up on my downloads list even though I know they are still on my phone by looking at my available storage space.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation