Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

X1 Voice - finds SD, not HD

New Poster

X1 Voice - finds SD, not HD

When I want to get to ESPN I can use the voice feature to say ESPN and it takes me to the HD version of ESPN.  Likewise for other HD channels that also have SD versions.

Except MSG.  The voice control will not take me to the HD version of MSG.  It only takes me to 40, not 1251.  I never want the SD version when there is an HD version.

Service Expert

Re: X1 Voice - finds SD, not HD

RHinCT wrote:

When I want to get to ESPN I can use the voice feature to say ESPN and it takes me to the HD version of ESPN.  Likewise for other HD channels that also have SD versions.

Except MSG.  The voice control will not take me to the HD version of MSG.  It only takes me to 40, not 1251.  I never want the SD version when there is an HD version.

select the guide and check the 'call letters' for both channels. are they identical? does a show shown at same time on both shows SD on one channel and HD on another? the upper channels used to be only HD but with the neighborhoods renumbering change,  the SD channels are there too.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation