Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

X1 TV app won't let me connect. Error code 13001

Regular Visitor

X1 TV app won't let me connect. Error code 13001

I can't find anyone @ Comcast who can understand the issue.  I keep getting transferred from department to department.  I have the Cloud x1 DVR.  The app when I try to connect gives me an error code of 13001 and to call xfinity.  I do and end up hanging up after being transferred multiple times. Can someone activate the appropriate codes so I can use the app!

Service Expert

Re: X1 TV app won't let me connect. Error code 13001

krhorner wrote:

I can't find anyone @ Comcast who can understand the issue.  I keep getting transferred from department to department.  I have the Cloud x1 DVR.  The app when I try to connect gives me an error code of 13001 and to call xfinity.  I do and end up hanging up after being transferred multiple times. Can someone activate the appropriate codes so I can use the app!

which app? are you trying to access/use the app or set it up?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Re: X1 TV app won't let me connect. Error code 13001

This is yet another story like everyone else's,13001 error I can log into every app BUT the TV App. I was on the phone from 7 pm to 930 pm and got the same run around. I was transferred to every department. I'm suppose to be getting a call from the App support team between 9 and 12. I hate having to waste my weekend on an issue that Comcast knows about, But can't or won't resolve.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation