Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

X1 Cloud DVR videos lost from iPad

Frequent Visitor

X1 Cloud DVR videos lost from iPad

I had a bunch of videos downloaded onto my iPad from my X1 but the app locked up and reset. When I logged back in the donloaded videos were all gone. Now when I try to download them again they show as "Donloaded to iPad" on the X1 and it will not let me either play them on the X1 or redownload them.

What can I do to reset this?

Problem Solver

Re: X1 Cloud DVR videos lost from iPad

You could try unregistering your device from the "Manage Authorized Devices" webpage (https://device.comcast.net/devices).  Make sure you login with your primary user account, then  go to the "X1 DVR Downloads" tab, and click REMOVE for the device having problems.

If that doesn't work, since you said you already logged out of the X1 app on the device, I would then try uninstalling the app and then reinstall.

I hope one of these methods help.

vpizzica wrote:

I had a bunch of videos downloaded onto my iPad from my X1 but the app locked up and reset. When I logged back in the donloaded videos were all gone. Now when I try to download them again they show as "Donloaded to iPad" on the X1 and it will not let me either play them on the X1 or redownload them.

What can I do to reset this?

Frequent Visitor

Re: X1 Cloud DVR videos lost from iPad

Partial Success. Thats definitely put the videos back into the inventory of teh X1 so I can redownload them. Sadly when I try to download some of those ones I previously had downloaded I now get a Manifest error. I have no idea how to fix those but they come up from time to time...

Anyway the main and original problem is fixed and I can at least watch the recordings on the X1 now

Thanks !!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation