Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

X1 App Not seeing whats on my DVR

New Poster

X1 App Not seeing whats on my DVR

I have the X1 system and have been using their app on my Ipad Air with a great deal of satisfaction up until 1 week ago.  Something happened and all of a sudden my app shows only 3 of the shows that are recorded on my DVR.  I have many more shows on there, yet cannot access any of them via the Xfinity TV app.  I also am having the same issue of I log into Xfinity TV on my Macbook.  I have spent a combined total of 4 hours on the phone with various tech support people from Comcast and to no avail.  Today, they sent a technician out to check the box.  When the man showed up, he was beyond confused about what he was supposed to do.  His only real option was to swap out our DVR.  I didn't want that because I would've lost all the recorded shows that are on the DVR.   So I am left with asking you folks.  Their tech support is utterly worthless, and I am reluctant to call them again.

So, here's whats been done so far:

Full code refresh

DVR fully powered down and then rebooted

Ipad app deleted, ipad rebooted, app reinstalled, login completed with acceptance of terms and conditions

Does anyone have any ideas as to what the heck is happening?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation