Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Why can I not watch TV on my PC?

Frequent Visitor

Why can I not watch TV on my PC?

I have been trying to watch TV online on my home PC and I keep getting error messages, when I run the diagnostics, I get ether error code 33, or error code 5. Is this part of my "New Entertainment Experience"?

Trying to watch online error.JPG

Regular Visitor

Re: Why can I not watch TV on my PC?

On the old xfinity tv interface I could watch all current or past episodes of Z Nation.  But in the new xfinity tv, the only options I get are: "series info" and "upcoming".  No option to watch the show.  I know I am subscribed because I'm watching SyFy on tv right at this moment.  Even at SYFY.com it say's I'm not subscribed.

This is why pirating movies and tv shows is so popular because its less hassle and frustration.

ZNat.jpg

Frequent Visitor

Apparently livestreaming the Cubs game on my PC is verboten!

cooluser007 wrote:

On the old xfinity tv interface I could watch all current or past episodes of Z Nation.  But in the new xfinity tv, the only options I get are: "series info" and "upcoming".  No option to watch the show.  I know I am subscribed because I'm watching SyFy on tv right at this moment.  Even at SYFY.com it say's I'm not subscribed.

This is why pirating movies and tv shows is so popular because its less hassle and frustration.

ZNat.jpg

Service Expert
Moved:

Bump Post Removed from the Forums per Forum Guidelines. Bumping is prohibited.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation